Thursday, January 23, 2014

Movie Review #2 Comedy/Drama

THE SECRET LIFE OF WALTER MITTY       Director: Ben Stiller    Cast: Ben Stiller    RATING:  PG      First off let me apologize for this entry in a Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Horror based blog. Because The Secret Life Of  Walter Mitty qualifies as none of these genres. But I had to review this movie anyway. Actually the only reason I went to see this film was my wife and daughter wanted to see it. Boy, am I glad I went! What a wonderful experience and message this movie unveils before your very eyes. It is something we all should live by. I remember reading the short story about Walter Mitty in High School, but couldn't remember his exploits. If you are a Ben Stiller fan go see this movie, if you are not a Ben Stiller fan go see this movie. Heck, even if you loathe the sight of Ben Stiller go see this movie it is worth the admission price and a bucket of popcorn.      SCORE:  9.5/10                          

No comments:

Post a Comment