Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome to Outworlder Reviews

Welcome to the pilot post of Outworlder Reviews. My name is Russell and I will be sending any news from the realms of Fantasy and Science fiction (Sci-Fi ) your way as soon as I know about it. My main objective with this blog is to review books and movies. A majority of these reviews will be dedicated to the Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and Horror genres. I have been an enthusiastic admirer of Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and Horror for almost 40 years . Furthermore, there will be an occasional surprise, cool artwork, and a short story once in a while. In closing, any related information you, this blog follower or kindred spirit can send me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for visiting Outworlder Reviews and please return to read my reviews, comments, and other neat stuff you can find here.

No comments:

Post a Comment